10 1/2 Steps for Online Insurance Course Purchasing
PLEASE READ STEP #3 CAREFULLY!
Welcome to our online programs.
- After reading these instructions, click on the apple logo at the bottom of this page.
- When you have reached the User Login, click on "Create New User". (Returning students type in their User ID and Password.)
- At the Create User page, select Superior Schools Real Estate for Organization, and 2370 for Access code. Please remember the User ID and Password you have created, they will be needed to access the course when you return. Upon completion, click "Continue" and fill in the User Profile information. Use your legal name since it may be used on your certificates.
- At the "Course Catalog" tab at top of the page, select the course(s) you wish to purchase by clicking on the shopping cart(s) to select your course(s). Clicking on the gray square to the left of the shopping cart will give you a pop-up with course information.
- After selecting your course(s) click on the "Proceed to Checkout" in the upper right hand corner of the screen. (The Checkout pop-up page accepts any applicable discount codes. Enter them in the discount box and click "Update Total".)
- Click on "Purchase" and complete the PayPal or PayTrace information. You will return to the Course Catalog page after the purchase. If you do not wish to purchase any more courses, click on the "My Courses" tab at the top of the page.
- At the "My Courses" tab at the top of the page click on the page/gold arrow symbol to begin your course.
- Upon completing the Enrollment Agreement, click on "Done". Again be sure to use your full name. This takes you to the Main Menu of the course. Read any Introduction and/or Instructions before beginning the course.
For the program to function you must turn off your "pop-up" blocker.
The program requires a current version of Adobe Reader and possibly JAVA. Both programs are available at no charge.
Java can be downloaded from http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp
Adobe Reader is located at http://get.adobe.com/reader
- If you are using a Windows operation system, the course operates best using Firefox as your browser. It can be downloaded for free at http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new
iPad users with iOS 6 should download and use the Google Chrome browser at https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
Mac users do best with Safari or Chrome.
- 10 1/2. Printing out this page is highly recommended for initially accessing the course.
If you have any questions at any time, please contact us Monday through Friday 9 a.m to 5 p.m., Pacific Time, at 541-284-5855. Or toll free at 1-888-903-1021. If you would like to email us, send to email@example.com. We’re here to assist you in completing your studies in the easiest manner possible.
Purchased SECURELY through Authorize.net
Only after reading the instructions ACCESS THE ONLINE COURSES BY CLICKING ON THE LOGO BELOW
Returning Students can access the LMS interface user login page by going to the top-right of the Home page of this web site and click on the CourseMill logo.